As part of our endeavor to support and empower the brain injury survivor community and caregivers, the Brain Injury of Georgia Association will be providing online support during this difficult time of Covid-19. We are encouraging everyone to Live BIG…Virtually. Please see below all of our programs that are currently offering online group meetings. Everyone can join; you don’t need to be part of the group to attend their online meetings. If you have a program, you’d like to showcase, please email us at [email protected].
To join any of these groups, click on the links with your smartphone, iPad/tablet, or computer. If you are using a cell phone or tablet, please download the Zoom Cloud conferencing app.
Online BIG support groups: Weekly
- Weekly on Fridays at 10 AM.
Online BIG support groups: Monthly
- Monthly on the first Tuesday at 7 pm: Unlimited Possibilities TBI and Stroke Support Group (survivors and caregivers)- https://zoom.us/j/6786772589.
- Monthly on the first Thursday at 6 pm: Augusta Brain Injury Support Group- https://zoom.us/j/6786772589.
- Monthly on the second Thursday at 6:30 pm: The Mild Brain Injury Support Group-https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9214503526
- Monthly on the third Thursday at 6:30 pm: The Young and Restless in Atlanta Young (at heart) Stroke/TBI Peer Engagement Group- https://zoom.us/j/99472545462
Online BIG support groups: Bi-Weekly
- Every other Friday at 12 pm: Seminole Spirit, a Toastmasters Speech-Language Improvement Group- https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84761364347
For more information, contact Mark Halvorsen, Seminole Spirit Director, at [email protected]
So, see you online! Kelly Campbell can share detailed information about Zoom and how to use it. Email her at [email protected].
We learn how to best help others in surviving our own hardships
Contact for the Young and Restless:
Roger L Brathwaite